Waris Malik, holds a law degree from Pakistan and has also completed four units toward a Masters of Law from the University of Sydney, Australia.
He completed the Immigration Practitioner Certification and completed the Immigration Practice and Procedure I & II courses from Seneca College of Applied Arts and Technology.
Waris has over 25 years of experience in Canadian Immigration. Much of this experience comes from serving clients from various parts of the world and from within Canada. His practice includes the following areas:
- Immigration Appeal Division – Residency and Sponsorship Appeals.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution – Immigration. Appeal Board and Immigration inquiries (Admissibility Hearings).
- Express Entry – Skilled Workers/PNP.
- Business Immigration.
- Sponsorship Applications.
- Removal of Terms and Conditions.
- Temporary Resident Visas: Work Permit, Study Permit and Visitors.
Waris has been a guest lecturer and speaker at various professional association events.
We provide a holistic service considering the ever changing immigration laws and regulations, and bearing in mind that prospective immigrants often get the wrong advice. Before taking on a case, our team performs a thorough analysis to ensure the applicant will meet all immigration criteria – leaving little room for error.
We also offer services for international students, such as exploring accredited universities around Canada that meet the student’s needs; settlement opportunities near universities; and other needs as required.