Waris Malik holds a law degree from Pakistan and has also completed four units toward a Masters of Law from the University of Sydney, Australia.
He successfully completed the Immigration Practitioner Certification and the Immigration Practice and Procedure I & II courses from Seneca College of Applied Arts and Technology.
Waris has over 25 years of experience in Canadian Immigration. He has served clients from various parts of the world and from within Canada. His practice areas include:
- Immigration Appeal Division – Residency and Sponsorship Appeals.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution – Immigration. Appeal Board and Immigration inquiries (Admissibility Hearings).
- Express Entry – Skilled Workers/PNP.
- Business Immigration.
- Sponsorship Applications.
- Removal of Terms and Conditions.
- Temporary Resident Visas: Work Permit, Study Permit and Visitor Visas.
Waris has been a guest lecturer and speaker at various professional associations and community events.
We provide a holistic service considering the ever-changing immigration laws and regulations. Before taking on a case, our team performs a thorough analysis to ensure that the applicant meets the immigration criteria – leaving little room for error.
We also offer services for international students, including exploring accredited universities in Canada that meet the student’s needs, settlement opportunities near universities, and other services as required.