Don’t Qualify for Canadian Immigration but still need a way to access a passport that allows you to travel freely?
Kutty & Associates’ currently most popular program is the Antigua and Barbuda Citizenship by Investment Program, which grants citizenship and a passport in 6 months, offers the Caribbean CIP’s best passport with 165 visa-free countries (including the United Kingdom, Europe, Hong Kong, India, Singapore, and many more), provides the Caribbeans’ most flexible definition of dependents, and is the most affordable “government donation” CIP on the market.
More and more business owners and executives are obtaining this citizenship in order to secure their freedom of movement, facilitate asset relocation, implement tax strategies, and ensure their children benefit from the liberties that a second citizenship will provide them for the rest of their lives.
Because it is a larger and more established economy, Antigua also has the safest real estate investment market in the Caribbean CIPs. You can read more about our project Verandah Estates in the attachment – what makes it particularly appealing is that as an investor, you should be able to recover capital after the holding period because you will have freehold title to a property in a true residential development, where even locals live and work.
Enjoy this video for more information:
1) NDF Contribution: USD $100,000 for a family of 4 or less OR USD $125,000 for a family of 5.
2) UWI Contribution: USD $150,000 for a family of 6 or more.
3) USD $400,000 real estate investment (2-bed villa)
4) USD $450,000 real estate investment (3-bed villa)
Note: Under the real estate investment option, we can join 2 applicants together and they can invest a minimum of USD $200,000 each and that will qualify each of them and their dependents for Antigua citizenship.
1) CIU Processing Fee:
- NDF & Real Estate Processing Fee – USD $30,000 for a family of 4 + USD $15,000 per additional person.
- UWI Processing Fee – USD$0 for a family of 6 + USD $15,000 per additional person.
2) Due Diligence Fee:
- PA – $7,500
- Spouse – $7,500
- Children 12-17 – $2,000
- Children 18-30 – $4,000
- Parents or Grand-parents 55+ – $4,000
- Unmarried Siblings: according to their age, following children’s structure
3) Passport Fee: $300 per person.
4) Licensed Agent Fee: $10,000 per application.
Simple and Fast Process (Within 6 months only):
1) Submit full application to CIU (forms, documents and deposit);
2) Receive decision;
3) After approval, make investment and pay the remainder of fees;
4) Citizenship certificates and passport(s) issued.
Please email us at [email protected] for further information, and we’ll be happy to schedule a meeting to talk over the specifics.